недеља, 6. мај 2012.

Dark thoughts

Last month I haven't been anywhere on a weekends. We've celebrated two Easters, 1st of May and drank some more without a special cause. 


Nobody wanted to go out, visit something. I find the amusement in talking and hanging out with a Spanish-Salvador couple. They are my age, so we can relate pretty good (and hanging out with them benefits my Spanish greatly).


This lack of mobility affects my thoughts. They're all mixed up, a great confusion. When the Sundays over and working days start, I feel a kind of emptiness that I've never felt before. I've tried to fill my free time with certain activities (film, Spanish,   running and I even started learning to play a guitar), but nothing seems to satisfy me anymore. I'm constantly counting days till my vacation. People told me that this kind of crisis would struck me in 7-8th month, and it sure did. The good thing in all this is that my health is still serving me well.


Just wanna fast forward the time...

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар